Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good things come in small packages

I just love being an aunt! I got to spend the whole day Tuesday with Steph, Larry, and their three wonderful kiddos. Joel, Elizabeth and I had lots of fun playing in the yard, reading stories, and washing dishes. The two of them get so excited when they get to see "baby brother." They love being really close, stroking his feet or hands and saying "Hi Baby" in the cutest little soft voices. Watching them hold him in their laps and gaze so sweetly at him while looking so proud was hard to beat though.

I was thankful to be able to go and help out with the laundry, meals and other various household jobs for a day and give Steph time to rest and take care of Benjamin. What an incredible blessing he (and the rest of his family) is!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's beautiful. What a wonderful little blessing for Steph and Larry. Give Steph a hug from me. :)

    ReplyDelete